Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 26th - Sniper photography

So, yesterday while taking a nap I had another dream. Once again, VERY vivid when i woke up. I'm not sure what causes me to remember some dreams so vividly and some i have to lay there and think for a minute about what i just saw in my head. But this was one that i couldnt forget.

It started out in the TSC parking lot. I was in the back seat of a little pick up truck (like a tacoma or an S10) and a girl from my major (Jonie) was driving the truck and she was teaching me how to successfully become a snipe photographer. I dont think this term is real, but that is what i call it. They are the photographers that you see on movies that just sit in discrete places and take pictures of you when you dont know anyone is watching. The ones that a suspicious spouse hires to have their wife or husband followed. That is what i was being trained to become.

My first target... a boy from the ward. His name is Trevor. My first counselor, brother vaughn, was the one giving me my assignments and for some reason trevor needed to be watched. So Jonie drove me around the parking lot as i was crammed in the back of this truck trying to take a photo out of the little square window in the back of the truck and i missed. I didnt get the shot. So she parked and up walked a guy to talk to us. He said that he was in the business too but his main job was to film people. He told me he had footage of Trevor and that i could buy it off of him. However i didnt have the money to buy it off of him, so i came up with a brilliant idea of breaking into his apartment and stealing it from him. So the next day i proceeded down the hill to Kampus Korner where i thought he lived. I broke into the apartment but i couldn't find the camera with the footage, so i decided to bake him some muffins and leave them there anonymously (because everyone breaks into apartments and leaves baked goods) So i made them, ate one and left. But then i realized that i left my phone that brother vaughn calls me on at the apartment, so i had to break in again and get it. When i was leaving for the second time, i opened the door and there was standing the guy that lived there. He asked me what i was doing there and i tried to explain myself without letting him know that i was trying to steal his video footage, but he was very suspicious. I rambled for what seemed like forever about how it was a hobby of mine to break into random apartments and bake and leave without them knowing who it was that made them such delicious treats. I told him that i didnt know that HE was the one that lived there. He finally let me go after a long time and i walked out of his door, shut it behind me, and that is when i woke up.

1 comment: